Assist and advise customers on the use, operation, installation, configuration, diagnosis, troubleshooting, maintenance of Equipment and products sold and leased to B2B.
- Liaise with customers throughout the fault resolution process, including advice of fault status, solution and negotiation of closures.
- Initiating and tracking Automation projects and ensuring all automated orders are replenished
- Ensuring defined Processes listed in the Automation team inventory are mapped and kept up to date
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service principles and practices
- Experience in IT help desk support and administration.
- Previous experience in a fast paced call centre environment with the ability to adapt to changing environments
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Valuable experience within an established team giving you live experience with a rare role in today's market.
- Opportunity to create something out of nothing and apply your previous IT knowledge
- Opportunity for long term ongoing work