Started in 2005 in a small office in Sydney CBD, we have grown to a presence in 8 offices across Australia and New Zeland. We are proud to be a 100% Australian owned organisation and our hard work and success was rewarded with 3 Australia growth company of the year awards in the last 4 years at the Recruitment International awards.
Our unique culture is what really sets us apart, we are down to earth and approachable, we help each other, we work hard and we enjoy a good laugh. We offer an ongoing and extensive traning, flexible working arrangements and provide state of the art systems to our team.
We are now looking to recruit our new payroll officer to join our team and support our Payroll manager. You will get access to a full training program on our systems and processes and will be able to learn end to end payroll in a fast paced environment with ever changing and evolving circumstances. Working with us will definitely prepare you for anything in payroll and kick start your career for the years to come. Your main responsibilities will be as follow:
- Work on multiple payrolls (weekly, fortnightly and monthly) with strict deadlines.
- Complete payrun journals and payroll reconciliations
- Set up new employees on the system and organise terminations
- Award interpretation
- Client invoicing
- Database maintenance to ensure all data is current and up to date
- Weekly and Monthly PAYG and quaterly superannuation
- Support internal and external audits
- Be the first contact point for payroll queries
The ideal candidate
We are looking for a dedicated individual looking to start/develop their career in payroll and grow with our organisation. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience in accounts with ideally some payroll exposure
- Accounting degree qualified (Uni, TAFE...)
- Strong Excel skills
- Hard working personality
- Switched on and quick learner
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details is paramount
Based in our Parramatta branch, winner of the people2people branch of the year 2018, our office is in the heart of Parramatta, in the middle of cafes and restaurants, next to the river and less than a 10 minute walk from the train station and bus stops. We offer ongoing training, flexible working hours, multiple other benefits (gym membership discounts, day off on your birthday, free fruits and coffee in the office, allowance for well being activities...) and a salary base of $50,000 + super + bonus
If you are interested in this role, don't wait any longer and apply now. For more information, you can contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758.