People2people is currently working on a 6-month fixed term contract with a non-for-profit housing organisation with multiple sites in Sydney. They are looking for a customer service administrator to join their busy team.
Reporting directly to the Property Management Team Leader.
Your duties will be but not limited to:
- Responding to incoming enquiries via phone from customers as well as support partners
- There will be times where you will be conducting outbound calls to follow up with customers and contractors
- You will be managing the general enquiry's inbox and responding in a timely manner to customers and raising job orders for repairs/maintenance issues.
- General administration support to the greater team.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Previous experience working in a customer service/administrative role.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and the ability to proactively identify your Managers needs
- A flexible and adaptable working style, and the ability to work quickly and across multiple deadlines
- You must have a current and valid police check.
- Opportunity for permanent after 6 months
- Parking close by
- Progression opportunities