Our client is a unique and well established Australian owned manufacturing company who produce a large and diverse range of products.
Great opportunity for a particular individual who is looking to get their introduction to the supply chain sector. Reporting to and working closely with the warehouse manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Handling the paperwork and managing receivables + outbound
- Managing Stock levels in the DC
- Experience in entering data to ERP Systems for received goods, batch numbers and raw material numbers
- Partaking stocktake and inventory counts to maintain stock accuracy
You are happy to be in a practical role where you are on your feet with a focus on working fast, accurately and effectively. Key qualities:
- Warehouse admin and/or inventory coordination experience
- Able to lift up to 30kgs
- Shows great initiative and has a "can do' attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Computer literate with experience using an ERP system
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Forklift license is desirable however not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, growing business and truly add value to their supply chain. If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please APPLY NOW or get in touch for a confidential discussion.