Our client is a prestigious Australian law firm located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They have developed a reputation for their innovative, client-focused approach to providing the highest quality legal services and commercial advice to corporations, families and individuals both nationally and internationally.
They specialise in a range of areas, including Banking & Finance, M&A, Competition Law, Property Law and Tax.
Our client is seeking a Records Management Administrator to join their office services team. You will play an integral part of the team and be responsible for maintaining an efficient archiving system.
Your main duties will include:
- Ensuring the efficient functioning of records creation, maintenance, storage, recovery, filing and archiving
- Attend to staff and client requests, which may include record retrievals, collections, searches and system enquiries
- Ensure all requests are handled strictly in accordance with company policies as well as in a timely manner
- Assist management with the evaluation of offsite storage providers
- Confidently being able to liaise with external providers to ensure records are accurately stored
- Ensure storage and desk areas are kept neat and tidy
- Perform weekly audits
- Assist the office services team where necessary with additional ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Have a degree or diploma in Records Management and Archives;
- Have proven experience in records management, ideally within professional services;
- Be a strong communicator; and
- Be a team player.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
This prestigious Australian law firm offers:
- Stunning CBD offices;
- Subsidised corporate gym memberships;
- Free travel insurance;
- Study support; and
- Free legal advice.
To be immediately considered for this role, please click 'Apply Now' and submit your CV. For a confidential discussion, please call Marissa on (03) 9098 7436.