This boutique recruitment agency is looking for a self-motivated, energetic, and customer-driven individual who is passionate about the veterinary industry. This organisation has cemented their name as a reliable source of quality candidates, for vet surgeries and practices around Australia.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact across the business
- Assisting the consultants with recruitment administration
- Writing emails, advertisements, and job descriptions through Dictaphone recordings
- Creating high quality social media posts and assisting with marketing
- Ensuring the database is updated accurately
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous administration and customer service experience
- Experience in database and social media management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - testing will be conducted to assess your skillset
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Joining a tight knit team, this organisation boasts long tenure among their employees. They are collaborative, supportive, and friends outside of work. Enjoy regular rewards, a diverse and busy role, and an office with panoramic views of the city!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.