With offices throughout Australia, this award winning national law firm encourage a collaborative work environment and foster a supportive team culture. They place strong emphasis on collaborative work and have regular social events for their staff.
This is an immediate start temporary position in the Employment & Work Place Relations team based in Sydney CBD.
Your days will be busy and varied, seeing you responsible for:
- Managing the Partner's diary and scheduling appointments
- Email management
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Preparing briefs
- Opening and closing files
- Ad hoc administration duties
To successful you will possess:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Litigation
- Advanced skills in MS Word and a high attention to detail
- Professional presentation skills and confidence to communicate with professionals at all levels
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong organisation skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778.