With an Australian Head Office and global operations, you will no doubt have heard about this company before. With a cracking team boasting some very talented accountants and operations throughout the globe, this is certainly one very impressive company (Brisbane Head Office).
Reporting to the Financial Controller and supervising a small team, you will have a strong focus on process and procedure improvement while responsible for co-ordindating the finance team to ensure that all financial reporting is in line with IFRS. Your role will be broad and encompass a strong technical accounting focus and stakeholder engagement across the business and a number of sites. Duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- End of month/ end of financial year reporting for management
- Lead and mentor a small team
- P+L variance analysis and commentary
- Tax and statutory compliance both AU and international operations
- Stakeholder engagement across the business to build stronger links to the finance function.
- Other adhoc duties and improvement projects as required
- You will be 4+ years post CA/CPA Qualified
- Strong technical accounting skills including and a focus on internal controls and process improvement along with the proven ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels are essential.
- Solid working knowledge of Australian tax compliance and general purpose financial reporting (listed company experience preferred).
- Exceptional communication skills (written + verbal) and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all level
- A proven leader - previous staff management experience with an open management style
- High intermediate to advanced excel
- Most importantly - you must be highly driven to succeed and enjoy working within a high performing, team based environment that likes to have fun while they work!
Develop your career and gain valuable experience within a multifaceted, global business with a strong Australian based operation. As a company experiencing consistent growth, there is plenty of opportunity to work with the team to identify and implement process improvements to improve the efficiency of the finance function. This role is based on the Brisbane southside (parking onsite) and paying up to $80k+s.
If you meet the above key criteria and can truly add value to this role, apply now or call Rachel Taylor on 3118 0125 for immediate consideration.