People2people have partnered with a not for profit organisation that has been advising, supporting and representing organisations- helping them to improve and grow their operations and relationships within the community. Passionate about the value they add not only to their customers but to the community as well.
Supporting the Executive your role will be busy, varied and exciting all rolled in to one. Your duties will include diary, travel and correspondence management, assist with reports, minutes of meeting and ad hoc administration as and when it is required. Experience in preparing and taking minutes of board meetings with the ability to manage confidential information is essential.
Key selection criteria:
- Previous EA / PA experience supporting executive levels
- Strong organisational / time management skills
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Computer literate - MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 6 month - full time (potential extension)
- Strong positive team / organisational culture
- Busy, varied role working with an innovative leader
- ASAP start - scope for potential extension
- Great office location - close to public transport