An opportunity for a Financial Analyst to be responsible for analysing and reporting actual financial performance against forecasts and previous year. You will prepare and report monthly management reports and sales expenses data.
- Performing analysis of key financial data and KPIs and report the results to CFO and senior management
- Preparing annual management plan, three-month rolling forecasts and monthly target planning
- Conducting the daily management and forecasting company's aged inventory
- Assisting with preparation of various reports for HQ, RHQ and senior management
- Ad-hoc jobs as requested by Team Manager and Senior Analysts
- Bi-lingual in Korean and English is mandatory
- 2-4 year experience in accounting or finance field
- Diploma/Degree level with relevant accounting experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of accounting principles
- Advance level computing skills using Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Knowledge or experience using SAP will be advantageous
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.