We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client who is an internationally leading manufacturer and distributor of coffee products based in Hawthorn. The location is close to public transport and hosts its own coffee roasters on site in a modern and trendy office.
With a strong focus on customer service, you will be interacting with key stakeholders and demonstrate a high level of adaptability and ability to deal with pressure, as these are key requirements for the position.
- Manage inbound customer enquiries and delivering exceptional customer service
- Processing customer orders, liaising with courier partners and addressing errors in a timely manner
- Promoting and upselling products and services to existing and new customers
- Take enquiries and respond to queries
- Complete daily administrative tasks including service requests and returns
- Must have unlimited working rights in Australia, Working Holiday Visa candidates will not be accepted
- Experience in customer service within a call centre environment
- Experience managing customer orders
- Must have proficiency in computer systems including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Competent using SAP or equivalent ERP/CRM systems
- FMCG or Retail environment advantageous
You will get the chance to work with a fantastic working culture that is supportive of career growth and providing opportunities in a fast-moving environment, with easy access to public transport and staff discounts available.
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate and APPLY NOW!