Based on the CBD fringes, our client is a well-established private enterprise with national operations. They have experienced tremendous growth over the past 12 months and as a result are currently seeking a Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
- End to end payroll processing within a high volume environment
- Entering new starters, processing terminations, redundancies payment and leave entitlements
- Strong ability to interpret Awards and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Resolving complex payroll inquiries
- Assisting with Reconciliations, EOM reporting and journals
To be successful for this role you will be a highly skilled Payroll Officer. Prior experience in a complex, multisite and high-volume environment would be highly regarded. You will pride yourself on your stakeholder engagement and ability to communicate at all levels. Ideally you will have previous experience with a large Payroll system (Aurion, Chris21, Preceda) and intermediate Excel skills.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- $65k + Super
- Growing organisation
- Cohesive team environment
- Brisbane Inner City
- Close to public transport
If this role is of interest to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125