This firm is well recognised in the legal industry for being specialist in personal injury matters. With a team of experienced professionals, they represent thousands of Australians in in obtaining justice and compensation.
In this role, you will be working in the Medical Negligence team along with three other Law Clerks supporting a Partner. Day to day, your duties will include:
- Filing court documents
- Delivering documents / packages to other companies when required
- Assisting with the transport of boxes / files to and from court when required
- Multiple, varied administrative tasks
- Data entry, including basic accounts information
- Filing and archiving regularly
The right candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be highly organised. You must be computer literate and well presented. Attention to detail is a must.
- Permanent full-time position
- Friendly, down to earth work culture
- Career development opportunities
- Salary $60k package
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere 02 8270 9794.