- Kick start your legal support career within a boutique, mid-tier or top-tier law firm
- Central CBD location and opportunity to develop and grow within prestigious organisations
- Minimum of $55,000 package on offer, dependent on experience
Our Legal Support desk regularly recruits on behalf of boutique, mid and top tier law firms in Melbourne. We are always on the lookout for self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals looking to kick-start their career within Melbourne's legal industry.
Duties of a Junior Legal Assistant will include (but are not limited to):
- General administrative duties
- Diary management
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Liaising with clients
- Booking travel arrangements
- Creating and editing documents
To be considered for one of our Junior Legal Assistant opportunities, you must meet the following key selection criteria:
- Some proven administrative or customer service experience in the professional services' industry
- An accurate 50 words per minute typing speed
- The ability to liaise and build rapport with staff, clients and stakeholders
- A personable and professional phone manner
- A strong eye for detail
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
On offer is an excellent starting salary package and employee benefits as well as the opportunity for you to grow your career in a progressive and innovative CBD Law Firm.
If this sounds like you, please apply following the appropriate link or give Krystal a call on (03) 9098 7429