This global firm is a renowned law firm with a progressive and high energy culture. Despite their reputation for high performance, this firm encourages a healthy work/life balance and upholds a positive workplace environment.
This highly regarded Global law firm are looking for a Litigation Support Analyst to join their Sydney office. You will provide support and data management for litigation projects reporting to a Litigation Support Manager and have support from a Consultant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Database searches
- Process and load data into the system
- Case management
- Coordinate all technology aspects of matters
- Liaise with vendors and clients
This is a great opportunity to work closely with both teams of lawyers and the firm's technology team and to become involved with other projects including potential on boarding of new artificial intelligence technology!
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 3 years litigation experience
- Sound knowledge of eDiscovery process & technology applications
- Understanding of document review and case search
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management skills
To be considered for this role, then please apply online by clicking the link, or alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706