Great opportunities to work with a wide variety of CBD located companies as EA or PA. As first point of contact you will have the opportunity to network with senior stakeholders and continue to develop your strong organisational skills.
Partnering with our agency to work within temporary or contract opportunities, will see you expand your industry exposure and develop your long term career.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Travel management for Directors and team
- Diary management for Directors
- Expense reconciliations
- Invoice management
- Format word, PowerPoint presentations and pdf documents
- Organise business meetings with external stakeholders - from invitation management, minute taking, to note distribution and follow up on tasks
- Admin administration requests from team
- Adhoc project requests
What you will need to bring:
- Previous office experience as an EA, PA
- High level of computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent communications both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
If you are looking for your next opportunity and have the relative skills and experience, Please APPLY now!! For more information, please call Sophia on 82709787.
Please note: this is a general registration advertisement designed to register candidates people2people for upcoming opportunities.