Our client is an iconic Australian FMCG business and is a recognised househould name across Australia and internationally. They are well known for their team culture, structured training programs and unrivalled career opportunities.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will primarily be responsible for managing the site facilities, ensuring all assets and maintenance requirements comply with legislation and best practices. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Managing site budget, costs and on-site spend
- Creating and implementing maintenance schedules for all assets on site, ensuring legal and lease requirements are met
- Managing and reporting on contractor KPI's ensuring contract compliance and driving continuous improvement within safety, cost and performance
- Providing mentoring, coaching and leadership to the team, compliance training, succession and development planning
- Managing site safety compliance requirements, updating safety policies, procedures and role responsibilities
- Monitoring and managing incidents ensuring minimum impact to the business operations
- Previous experience in facilities and maintenance management, or trade background
- Strong knowledge and understanding of WH&S
- Experience leading a team through change management and continuous improvement
- Proven experience coaching and developing a team to succeed and develop
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to effectively build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience and ability to identify, manage and mitigate risk profile
This is an exciting opportunity to join an iconic Australian business and truly add value to the overall operations at one of their key facilities. If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please APPLY NOW or get in touch for a confidential discussion.