With offices across the globe, this leading law firm are highly successful and are focused on providing their clients with a stand-out service. Located in the CBD with spectacular office views, this firm foster an environment that rewards their employees for their hard work and promote a healthy work/life balance. They provide regular social events and various opportunities to assist staff in reaching their career goals.
In this role, you will be supporting two Senior Associates and a Solicitor. Your core duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence
- Extensive client liaison
- Diary & email management
- Organising internal and external client meetings
- Opening & closing files
- Expenses and consolidating monthly billing
- Ad hoc secretarial and personal assistant duties
To be successful in securing an interview for this position you will need at least 2/3 years' experience within IP. Additionally, you must have:
- 5 years' Legal Secretary experience
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word, Excel and typing skills
- High attention to detail and organisation skills
- Permanent full-time position
- Salary paying up to $85k package
- Work/life balance
- Regular social events
- Inclusive and welcoming culture
- Dynamic team environment.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794.