An iconic Australian retail fashion label located in Sydney's south CBD fringe is currently looking for a HR Assistant to join their business. This label boasts creativity and quality, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of this unique people & culture team that is passionate about people and fashion!
Reporting to the HR Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Updating and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Answering HR related enquiries from employees across the business
- Assisting with recruitment processes including screening, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Support the development and implementation of workplace change
- Providing admin support to the People & Culture team as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an administration role
- A passion for people and the retail industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
- A degree in HR or similar is desired
Offering to $55-65K + super, you will be joining an iconic Australian brand with a unique working culture. Enjoy being a part of a creative and modern working space, with benefits including staff discounts and accommodating working hours. Graduates are encouraged to apply!
Please APPLY now via the link provided, or contact Christina Sclavos on 02 8270 9747 for further information