Based in the heart of Perth CBD, this leading national law firm pride themselves on their low staff turnover. An exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Lead now exists.
This role will be to provide the administrative function for the firm's Trust account and will require the successful candidate to travel to the eastern states for training. This role will also perform the internal audit function for the National Finance team and a general finance function for the Perth office.
Your duties would include:
- Checking that all Trust Regulations are met prior to processing of documents and other Trust functions.
- Perform internal trust audits of processes and other Audit functions.
- Manage billing related corrections and queries and monitoring Partners monthly billing intentions.
- Keep abreast of state Trust regulations and best practice developments and share this knowledge with the Trust team.
To be successful for this position, you should have:
- CPA/CA qualifications
- Good Excel skills
- Experience in a professional environment
- Knowledge of Trust regulations as a bonus (not required)