Located in the heart of the CBD, this Melbourne law firm pride themselves on their client-focused approach to providing a full range of services and commercial expertise on every matter they work on. They advise some of the world's largest organisations, while still being passionate about social justice and giving back to the community.
They offer exceptional benefits, including flexible working arrangements, ongoing training and study assistance, Friday evening drinks and an active social club.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing/ BD. Your main duties will be across marketing, communications and public relations, business development, firm events and preparing pitches and tenders.
Such duties include (but are not limited to):
- Managing marketing initiatives and advertising;
- Producing and managing communications via the website, email and social media;
- Assisting with business development;
- Coordinating events and social functions; and
- Drafting proposals and assisting with the tender database.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in marketing in a law firm or professional services environment.
In addition to this, you will:
- Have strong communication skills;
- Be able to confidently build rapport and relationships with people at all levels;
- Be well-presented; and
- Be able to work autonomously.
You will be joining a highly regarded law firm who advise some of the world's largest organisations. They offer excellent benefits to their employees, including flexible working arrangements, ongoing training and development, incentive schemes, daily fresh fruit, Friday drinks and social events and functions.
They are flexible in regards to salary, offering between an $80,000 to $90,000 package.
If you possess the required experience, please click apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Esteban at people2people on (03) 9098 7426