People2People are excited to be partnering with one of Australia's most successful and leading organisations. With a national presence this company is the market leader within the services industry. They are seeking a permanent Credit/Accounts Receivable Officer to join their dynamic and high achieving team.
- Debt collection and credit control
- Management of debtor's ledger
- Allocations and receipting of payments
- Following up on all outstanding payments
- Solving enquiries, and complicated accounts
- Reconciliations and processing credit notes
- Building key relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Assisting with EOM reporting
The ideal candidate will have proven Accounts Receivable and Collections experience within a similar position, preferably within a high-volume, large company environment. You will be highly self-motivated with a natural inclination to add value to everything you do. You will pride yourself on your effective communication skills and genuinely build rapport with all internal and external stakeholders. An excellent problem solver you will have intermediate excel skills.
- Permanent opportunity with growth opportunities
- Dynamic, friendly and results driven team environment
- Close to public transport
- $60k + Super
- Large company environment
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or should you have any questions in relation to the role, please call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.