This business in the healthcare industry specialises in skin cancer who provide specialist diagnostic skills to the community. This position will be based in their state of the art laboratory, located in Sydney's north shore, close to the train line.
Reporting to the HR Manager your responsibilities will include;
- A blend of administration and office support
- Assisting the team with ad hoc admin, answering the main switch and taking messages
- Scanning and filing documents, making sure the laboratory is well organised
- Supporting the senior team with any light duties
- You must have experience in the health industry with an administrative background
- A high level of attention to detail
- Be able to commute to the upper North Shore
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
You will be provided with high-end product training, learning the in's and out's of the business while you advance your career in the health industry.
Apply today and Aiden Boast at people2people will be in touch!