This not for profit organisation are based in South Australia, they hold various fundraising events throughout the year including open days, BBQ's and balls. This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a way to help the community and do you part to raise awareness.
As the admin project officer you will be responsible for general administration support duties including, organising fundraising events such as open days and annual balls. You will be required to attend and report on board meetings, take minutes and complete the agendas for all meetings. This position is based in Adelaide's CBD and is a causal - part-time position. Working 3 days per week and some out of hours work will be required, weekend events participation.
- organise and attend board meetings, produce agenda take meeting minutes
- produce newsletters, flyers and social media content
- update membership database and regular communication with members
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual, fundraising events including open days, bbq's and annual ball
- coordinate teams of volunteers for the events
- manage event budgets, promotions, sourcing prizes as well as working at the event
- advanced computer skills including MS Office suite
- strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively with people in various position including senior management
- excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task
- flexibility, some out of hours work will be required, weekend events
- events coordination skills would be preferred, however not essential
This is a great opportunity to work closely with a not for profit organisation who work closely with the community to raise funds and awareness of their cause. You will be working with a very close team who value team work and community. This is a part time role working 3 days a week, some outside of working hours will be required.
To apply click the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential conversation please call Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781.