We are working with a very well established and highly regarded multinational with a Brisbane based APAC head office. Setting the standard within their industry, they are currently undergoing an exciting growth period. The Group CFO is now looking for an experienced Financial Accounting Team Leader to join their team to cover a long term project secondment
Reporting into the Group CFO, your role will be all encompassing, covering these key areas:
- Lead and manage a small team
- Production of all month end accounting & reporting
- Liaise within the group re: annual audit process
- Work closely with the SLT in maintaining all accounting policies and standards
- Preparation of tax and statutory compliance
- Work closely with the system development team to ensure all new systems, controls and processes are mandated within the business.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- CA/CPA qualified with proven people management experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with a sound, can-do attitude
- Able to lead from the front and have good all-round accounting ability with a solid technical bent
- Ideally exposure to support multiple different stakeholders
what's on offer?
This is a great role to further develop your leadership skills in a collaborative team environment where people are driven and passionate about what they do.
Based on the Brisbane south side, parking is available onsite with easy access to public transport. A generous salary is on offer for the right candidate along with excellent benefits.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please hit the APPLY button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Rachael Bates on 07 3118 0125.