What we can offer you:
We care about finding the perfect role for you, whether that be flexible working hours, career progression or the team you are working with, we want to work with you to find a role suited to you.
We can help you find:
- A temporary or permanent Legal Support role specialising in conveyancing, family law and trust and estates
- Competitive Salaries - get paid up to $75,000 per annum, dependant on experience and responsibility
- We work with law firms all around Auckland, so you will never need to travel to far
- Additional benefits e.g. social club & health and wellbeing
We understand that each legal firm is different, and one companies superstar may not be suited to another law firm. However, there will be a couple of things to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Over 2 years' experience working in a law firm as a Legal Secretary
- A strong understanding of one or more areas of law e.g. conveyancing, family & trust and Estates
- Consistent work history and a strong track record working with reputable firms
- Advanced MS Office skills and fast, accurate typing (tests can be sent)
- Professional and able to communicate with people at all levels.
- General duties such as managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Liaising with internal and external clients and authors
- Drafting high volumes of legal documents and letters
- Billing- for authors and clients
This is an expression of intererst advert.