Our client is a recognised global provider of specialised medical products. The work they do plays a critical role in enhancing peoples lives, making a real difference. They are looking for highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations.
Reporting to the Distribution Centre Manager, your key responsibilities are to efficiently receive and dispatch medical products within the DC. Your other responsibilities will include;
- Using RF technology to receipt incoming stock and ensure it is stored in the correct location
- Accurately picking, packing and dispatching products
- Liaising with the customer service team and external clients
- Ad-hoc warehousing duties
You will get a solid foundation in the company's core business and will offer opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
- Lifestyle & Financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who wants to get ahead. You are happy to be in a practical role where you are on your feet with a focus on working fast, accurately and effectively. Key qualities:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to engage and influence others
- Be passionate and enthusiastic - we want career driven and motivated individuals!
- Computer literate with an aptitude for technology and devices
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential!