People2people have partnered with an international NFP organisation who lead the market with their ability to assist with auditing, certification and training to their niche market area. Working with a diverse range of organisations they ensure quality standards are met not on in terms of product / services but in work environments and safety.
Reporting directly to the CEO but working with several internal stakeholders you will be responsible for implementing and managing quality and compliance frameworks and processes to achieve ongoing certification. Assist with of continuous improvement initiatives - driving a well structured and standardised operational process to both quality and compliance.
- Tertiary qualification in Quality Systems, Risk Management or related field.
- Proven management track record in developing, implementation and accountability of quality and organisational improvement systems.
- Project management experience would be highly advantageous.
- JAZ-ANZ - industry standards experience, and understanding is essential.
- Previous auditing experience - either as the Auditor or Auditee is a value add.
- Progressive, growing NFP
- Based in Murarrie with onsite parking available
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Add value with systems and process improvements
- Collaborate and work within a supportive team environment
- Work for a company that truly value the input their team makes
If you are looking to make a career move where you can not only add value but make an impact and have the skills / experience to tackle this challenge - APPLY now. Should you have any further queries in relation to the opportunity, please give Leanne Lazarus a call on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.