This global top tier law firm are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their reputable firm. With a focus across various sectors, this firm have an excellent reputation in the legal industry for providing an exceptional service to their clients and an excellent working environment for their employees.
Day to day you will be providing support to the insurance litigation team where you will utilise your highly developed secretarial skill-set, ensuring that everything runs seamlessly. The core requirements of this position are as follows:
- Coordinate meetings and complex travel arrangements
- Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence
- Diary and email management
- Prepare bills for clients
- File management, including opening and closing files
- Filter incoming phone calls, dealing with inquiries and requests from clients and other stakeholders
To be successful in this position you must have proven Legal EA or Secretarial experience. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- First-rate secretarial and typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Permanent full-time
- Salary up to $85k package!
- Purchased annual leave
- Gym membership allowance
- Free health checks
- Paid parental leave
- Regular social events and activities
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794.