We are currently recruiting on behalf of a specialist boutique law firm located in the heart of the CBD. The firm primarily specialise in Construction Law and work on building disputes, owner's corporation and contract matters.
The firm are currently seeking a Practice Manager to lead the team.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing accounts, including trust accounting, accounts payable and receivable and collections;
- Processing employee payroll;
- Preparing new client files and retainers;
- Managing social media accounts;
- Monthly reporting using Affinity and XERO;
- Ordering office supplies;
- Listing and archiving files;
- Answering incoming calls;
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail; and
- Maintaining firm policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Practice Manager. Legal experience is ideal, however, candidates with a professional services background will also be considered.
You must also:
- Have previous trust accounting experience;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be happy to get involved in a variety of tasks and be an all-rounder; and
- Have exposure to Affinity and XERO (ideal but not essential).
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a close-knit and friendly team. Other benefits include weekly team lunches, Friday night drinks, social events and functions and a weekly boot camp. The firm foster an environment where work-life balance is highly valued and have a positive, friendly culture.
A salary package of up to $85,000 is available, depending on experience.
Please click 'apply now' to be immediately considered for this role. For a confidential discussion, please contact Marissa on (03) 9098 7436.