People2people have partnered with an international NFP organisation who lead the market with their ability to assist with auditing, certification and training to their niche market area. Working with a diverse range of organisations they ensure quality standards are met not in terms of product / services but rather in work environments and safety.
Reporting to the GM, this role will play an integral part of driving quality process and environments in their members by auditing their sites. This position will be working from home and visiting a range of clients that fall within the Agriculture space. The focus will be to conduct site audits concentrating on checking employment contracts, enterprise agreements, working conditions and general wellbeing of employees.
- Checking employment contracts and identifying areas of risk
- Auditing working conditions and safety
- Auditing payroll
- VISA checks
- Conduct auditing functions in compliance with documented program standards
- Sound track record in HR / IR or WHS - with a sound understanding of legislation and requirements.
- Previous auditing experience focusing on quality, compliance and legislation experience.
- High attention to detail with the ability to investigate and write sound reports.
- Knowledge of relevant industry and audit compliance standards/practices.
- Lead Auditor Food Safety qualification
- Open Driver's Licence
- Work from home
- Company car included
- Travel to a variety of sites - mostly in VIC
- Interact and build rapport with a diverse range of clients
- Help drive social and ethical standards in the industry
- Strong supportive team environment
If you are looking for a career that will utilise the existing skills, experience and knowledge but redirect it into a new exciting field where you can make a difference - APPLY NOW or contact Isabella on (03) 9098 7434 for more details.