Our client is a high profile, listed company with their Australian head office located in the CBD. Currently, they are seeking a Senior Tax Accountant to join their professional team to work across their business interests, both domestically and internationally on a 12-month contract with the possibility of extension.
About the role
- Prepare the consolidated tax return.
- Prepare and ensure all income tax returns are lodged before deadlines for all the group companies
- Assist in monthly preparation of PAYG installments, BAS and Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
- Review of the quarterly tax effect accounting entries for the MCA consolidated tax group.
- Administration and maintenance of the tax system
- Establish and maintain the relationship group companies, management and external professional consultants and agents.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- A commerce or business related degree and be CA/ CPA qualified
- Relevant work experience in Taxation
- General experience in accounting and/or book-keeping.
- Working knowledge of Australian Tax laws
- Ability to work autonomously and display self- initiative is required.
- Excellent communication skills
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Arran Batish on 9098 7438