Listed in the Fortune 500 'Best Companies to Work For' this business manufactures market leading medical devices. Based on Sydney's North Shore this is a temporary assignment for 12 months with the potential to a permanent offer based on business requirements.
In your role, you will;
- Coordinate and support the team on equipment repairs, returns and bookings for both internal and external customers.
- Handle customers over the phone with enquiries and any other issues
- Keep up to date with the administration for the team
- Liaise with the technicians to ensure a smooth process is taken out each day
- Work with the warehouse team on occasion
- Prior experience within customer service or administration
- Excellent communication skills & high attention to detail
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to a CRM platform
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page and Aiden Boast at people2people will be in touch.