This national manufacturing business is growing but retains its family-owned work ethic and culture with its employees and clients. Having run for over 50 years' and grown to over 150 staff, they service some of the largest hospitality, industrial, and medical facilities in the APAC region. Due to an internal restructure, there is now the need for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Implementing digital marketing campaigns across website, social media, and EDMs
- Utilising SEO/SEM skillset to increase domain authority and ranking
- Measuring and reporting on results for all campaigns, including producing insights from analytical tools to inform future strategy
- Owning the social media content strategy and implementation
- Supporting sales and product management teams in event coordination and collateral development
- Working with the Marketing Manager, Copywriter and Graphic Designer on marketing strategy
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role, ideally from the B2B, manufacturing industry
- Advanced knowledge of SEO/SEM, website optimisation, and social media management
- System skills across CMS (with basic HTML), EDMs, Google Adwords, analytical tools, and social media advertising
- A Degree in Marketing or related, and Google Adwords Certifications (desired)
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- A strong work ethic with a team-oriented attitude
Join a marketing team and business during an exciting stage of growth. You will be able to hone your specialist digital marketing skillset under the guidance of a supportive and driven Manager.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.