This is a boutique suburban firm located in the Sutherland Shire. As a general practice firm, it caters to all their clients needs.
An experienced Legal Secretary is needed to join this boutique firm. This will be a busy and hands on role working across various areas of law.
This role is a temporary opportunity initially with the potential of a permanent position depending on good performance.
Your duties will include:
- Diary & email management
- Dictaphone Typing
- Organisation of meetings
- Arranging travel arrangements
- Client liaising
- Opening & closing files
- Drafting Correspondence
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Experience in legal secretary work
- Strong computer skills
- Have confidence in liaising with clients
- The ability to time-manage and prioritise tasks
- Demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and take pride in their work
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please hit the apply now button.
Alternatively, please call Shaun Hunter on 0282709778