This diverse architecture firm services corporate and commercial clients across a range of Australia's biggest industries. They have experienced year on year growth, both in profit and national headcount, and continue to remain focused in corporate responsibility and employee wellness.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will manage the day to day administrative and operational functions of the office. This will include:
- System and process improvement and implementation across all functions where necessary
- Supporting the MD in an Executive Assistant capacity (30% of the role)
- Oversee and support the Receptionist, and ensure the office is kept presentable and well-maintained
- Managing suppliers and vendors
- Supporting the Head of HR in recruitment administration
- Building and driving the organisation's culture and values through events, initiatives and programs
Skills & Experience
This role will suit anyone who loves a varied role where YOU are the glue to all parts of the business. To be successful you will have:
- Previous office management and executive assistant experience ideally from a creative or professional services background
- Demonstrable experience in developing and driving culture within an organisation
- Exposure to event coordination, recruitment, administration, and financial management
- The ability to identify operational and administrative process improvements
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build rapport with all levels within a business
Solidify your operational and administrative experience within a successful yet growing firm. Work across all aspects of the business, and actively support workplace culture and the efficient running of the business. Enjoy a creative and casual working environment, flexible working arrangements, EAP, and share incentives.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.