Due to development and growth, this leading multinational education organisation is seeking an Events Coordinator to support three Events Executives. They hold a range of events across forums, workshops, dinners, and briefings.
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the wider team in the delivery of multiple events per month. Day to day this includes:
- Identifying and booking venues
- Negotiating contracts to ensure event budgets and requirements are met
- Liaising with and booking suppliers
- Ensuring event collateral and material is printed and prepared before each event
- Organising registrations and liaising with attendees when required
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Previous event coordination and delivery experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to liaise with senior leaders
- High attention to detail and administration skills
- Demonstrable adherence to internal procedures and deadlines
- Professional presentation style and communication skills
This role is all about cultural fit, so if you enjoy organising events and want a career change OR are looking to move from an events agency then this is the role for you! This is an exciting opportunity to support in the execution of high impact events to ultimately increase member engagement in this world-leading organisation.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.