People2people are excited to be partnering with a unique not-for-profit who has a long-standing history of supporting and adding value back to the community. Like most not for profits that exist through community donations, corporate sponsorships and fundraising - but every $$ goes back in to the people they service - the community.
Due to a few internal changes, our client requires an Exec HR Consultant to join the team to assist with several projects that need to be driven and results driven. You will be assisting with ER, change management, restructure and any additional projects that may arise - so your ability to adapt to change and make a positive impact is imperative.
- Previous Senior level HR experience - strategic and project focused roles.
- Experience in NFP / Community with corporate exposure would be advantageous.
- Strong ER management and understanding.
- Change management experience - including restructure, framework development
- Contract position - which may have potential for extension
- 3 days a week which still allows for work life balance
- Assist and add positive change
- Supportive management culture
- Based in the inner Brisbane CBD suburbs - close to public transport
- ASAP start