We have several permanent, contract and temp opportunities.
We provide advice and support to candidates.
As a Legal Assistant, your main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Liaise with clients
- Prepare court documents and briefs to counsel
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Make amendments to documents
- Monitor court hearings and due dates
- Diary management and room bookings
- 2-3 years' experience as a legal assistant or legal secretary
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 60wpm+
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
If you're ready for a change in your career and are looking to explore new opportunities, click 'apply now'. Alternatively, contact Kim Padmore at p2pwa on 08 6160 6201 for a confidential discussion.