As a Media Buyer, you will assist the GAD and Account Managers with the implementation of the media plan and manage the overall media buying process for clients. Ensuring all media goals and strategies are delivered and executed on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities include:
- Employ buying methodologies and techniques and take ownership for the delivery of the buying process
- Understanding of all buying metrics i.e. TARPs, Reach, CPMs, etc.
- Maintain quality delivery of the bought product across all media channels
- Management of media holdings
- Perform budget reconciliation to plan and media partners/suppliers
- Raise any buying issues quickly and present provide a solution
- Report on campaign delivery including necessary insights and recommendations on how campaigns could be better optimised
- All work delivered in a timely manner i.e. Final buys, tracking, PCAs, invoicing etc.
What we are looking for.
- 2-3 years media agency experience
- Experience buying television off-screen
- Proficient in planning and buying tools i.e. E-TAM, Fusion, Genesis, Asteroid etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Free gym membership and chef cooked meals twice a week
- In house training academy
- Opportunity to be a leader