This Australian owned and operated company is based in Western Sydney, leading innovative machinery company supply capital equipment and services across the APAC region, with offices based in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will work with an experienced team to provide service and maintenance solutions to a diverse portfolio of clients. You will identify and qualify the client's requirements and provide appropriate support aligned with the technology. This position is located in Western Sydney and would require you to travel to clients sites around NSW.
- Provide application support for internal and external customers, assist with demonstrations, negotiation and closing sales
- Setup and run exhibitions, trade shows and open houses
- Manage the installation and modifications of new products to ensure efficient machine installation at the clients facility
- Provide technical support, including scheduled maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting onsite at our customers facility
- Work closely with service coordinator to ensure to schedule work and ensure that service reports are produced for all service work
- Communicate with international suppliers to obtain recommended and development of the best solutions for the customers
- Previous experience as a service engineer within an engineering environment
- Current and valid driver's licence
- Experience working in an unsupervised or autonomous working environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Worked in a customer focused position
- Electrical trade certificate desirable
- Tertiary education in Engineering desirable
If you believe you have the right skills and experience the please APPLY NOW or get in touch on 8270 9717 for a confidential discussion.