This National firm are going through a period of rapid growth. With offices across the country this firm will provide extensive training and a friendly, supportive environment.
Based on reception, this is a 2 week temporary role and give you the opportunity to gain experience in a well recognised firm. Some of your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Maintaining meeting rooms and board rooms
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Sorting mail
- Arranging couriers
- Ordering stationery
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this great role you will have:
- Must have 12+ months Corporate Receptionist experience with in a law firm
- Confident, personable and approachable
- Corporate presentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload
Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.