Our client is a well-established Australian owned business specialising in the wholesale and distribution of a diverse and niche product range, predominantly in the hardware sector. The majority of their products are sourced from high-end European suppliers and a small range sourced from several Asian countries. The business has long-standing relationships with their customers and have been operating for over 60 years.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Store person to join a close-knit team in the Silverwater area. The working hours are from 7am-4pm, Monday to Friday. Your duties include:
- Pick and packing all customer goods.
- Ensuring all customer orders are picked and packed in a secure manner ready for transit.
- Maintaining and monitoring all inventory receipts from suppliers when required
- All warehouse OH&S policies are being followed and complied with.
- Maintaining the security and tidiness of the warehouse at all times.
- Must hold a current Forklift Licence
- Have good communication and organisational skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of O H & S legislations
- Previous experience in warehousing or similar position
- Basic understanding of MS office
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, growing business and truly add value to their overall operations. If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please APPLY NOW or get in touch for a confidential discussion.