As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager has become available to join their team on a long term contract.
As a Brand Manager, you will manage, develop and implement plans across the division. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing the strategy and activity plans to support New Product Launches, Brand and Partnership Campaigns
- Coordinating launches and execution of campaign activity
- Media planning and strategy
- Improving and monitoring category/brand performance in line with key objectives
- Managing marketing agencies to ensure all activities are in line with key brand and marketing strategies
- Managing marketing funds ensuring optimum utilisation and financial control
- Degree - Bachelor of Commerce/Business or relevant
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the development and application across a range of the marketing mix
- Strong project management skills with ability to autonomously (lead) implement and execute marketing plans
- Demonstrated ability to provide business recommendations
- Ability to manage marketing budgets
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.