Reporting directly to the Group Account Manager, you will assist in the day-to-day liaising of clients and report on the teams forecasts, billings, and project status. You will also be responsible for developing, implementing and actioning media campaign strategy and work with the group buyer to determine best practice for your clients.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with key media contacts and ability to win the confidence of clients
- Develop new techniques for sharing best practice and imparting
- Manage all media negotiations, planning, buying, tracking, strategy and reporting to ensure the best outcome and ROI for our clients
- Strong team focus working across all departments to contribute towards business objectives.
- Proactively update your digital media knowledge to ensure that you are aeware of new trends within the discipline
- Ensure your team is working closely with your digital, strategy and search counterparts
- 3 + years' experience within a media agency
- Experience in managing a team within a media agency or similar field
- Tertiary qualified with a marketing or business focus is preferred.
- Expert in industry ad serving & reporting technologies includig Sizmek
- Detailed knowledge of industry ad products, rich media, specifications, file formats etc
- Opportunity to join a high performing team
- Free gym membership and chef cooked meals twice a week!
- Great career progression opportunity
- Agency academy available to all staff to facilitate constant learning and development