This privately-owned company within the commercial property sector are committed to providing a professional and positive image. With corporate offices based in the heart of the CBD, close to shops and cafes, this is a great opportunity for an experienced leasing administrator with commercial or retail experience to utilise their skills in a varied role. This permanent opportunity will see the successful candidate managing the corporate reception area whilst providing administrative support to the retail leasing team.
about the role
This is a diverse role with responsibilities that will see you supporting the Leasing Executives with day to day administration, in conjunction to:
- Managing the corporate reception area
- Co-ordinate and facilitate meetings and conference calls
- Providing first hand support to the Leasing Executive Team
- Preparation of all Lease documentation e.g.; Letter of Offer, Disclosure Statements and tenant correspondence
- Liaising with solicitors
- Assisting with tenant enquiries
- Maintain all office consumables and external supplier services
- Diary and calendar management
- Organisation of all travel arrangements from flights, accommodation and rental cars
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement in business processes and practices
- Creating / updating MS Excel, Visio and PowerPoint documents.
- Prepare data for financial status reports
- Assist with monthly billing and act as a back to Accounts Payable
- Responsible for company expense claims
- Provide back up support to the EA
- Preparation of weekly meeting minutes and distribution
- General Administrative tasks
Organised with the ability to simultaneously juggle multiple responsibilities, you will be professionally presented and spoken with a good attitude and great work ethic! With exceptional written and verbal communication skills, you have previous reception experience and exposure to lease administration. You pride yourself on your ability to drive communication, strong administrative capabilities and high attention to detail. If you are available to commence in the coming weeks this is a wonderful opportunity to join an established organisation that fosters a loyal and stable work environment. Exposure to MRI software or Yardi will be advantageous.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY now!