Global, international business is looking to recruit an ambitious and commercially focused analyst to support the FP+A team in the International Head office in a role that combines both the "day to day" and interesting project work!
Reporting into the Commercial Controller, you will be involved in all areas of analysis, budgeting and forecasting, various scenario modelling and project work across the business, both domestically and for their international operations.
- Management reporting and analysis
- Board reporting
- Assisting for quarterly forecast and analysis
- Assisting with annual budget preparation
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Preparation and presentation of business case scenarios
- Extensive business partnering
- Project work
You will ideally be a highly ambitious qualified financial analyst/ management accountant, with advanced excel ability. You will have demonstrated ability to liaise with key stakeholders and understand key financial concepts. Ideally, you will have worked in a large, complex organisation, and supported non-finance teams in the past and be comfortable to juggle and prioritise multiple projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to advance their career within a commercial or project orientated role.
What's on Offer?
- Join this global, market leader
- Growth and acquisition phase
- Contribute to commercial decision making
- Join a high performing team
- Training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inclusive, dynamic culture