Reporting to the General Manager, this role will play an integral part of driving quality process and environments in their members by Auditing their sites. The focus will be to conduct site audits concentrating on checking employment contracts, enterprise agreements, working conditions, claims management and general wellbeing of employees.
- Checking employment contracts
- Auditing working conditions
- Auditing payroll
- VISA checks
- Conduct auditing functions in compliance with documented program standards
- Sound track record in HR / IR or WHS - with a sound understanding of legislation and requirements.
- Previous auditing experience focusing on quality, compliance and legislation experience.
- High attention to detail with the ability to investigate and write sound reports.
- Strong communication (both verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate
- Lead Auditor Food Safety qualification
- Open Driver's Licence
- Knowledge of relevant industry and audit compliance standards/practices.
- Work from home
- Travel to a variety of sites - mostly in VIC
- Interact and build rapport with a diverse range of clients
- Help drive social and ethical standards in the industry
- Strong supportive team environment
If you are looking for a career that will use the existing skills, experience and knowledge but redirect it into a new exciting field where you can make a difference - APPLY now