Our Client, is a well-respected aged care facility located in the inner suburbs who are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The successful candidate will join a company who prides themselves on providing a comfortable and independent living environment to our ageing community. You will be part of a close knit, friendly and supportive team.
- Assist the CFO in efficient and cost effective management of the Finance Department
- Provide accurate Financial reports for all areas of the organisation
- Manage the preparation of monthly reports including trial balance, cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheet
- Oversee the development and maintenance of financial systems
- Develop budgets in consultation with the CFO and other department managers
- Month end reporting
- Financial processing including invoice processing, bank reconciliations and resident fees
- CA or CPA qualified (or close to completion)
- Experience working within the aged care industry is preferred but not essential
- Outstanding time management, communication and people skills
- Staff car park
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Be apart of a rewarding organisation and great culture
Please call Arran Batish on 9098 7438 to discuss any questions you might have.