We are working with a very well established and highly regarded services business based in the CBD. They are seen as one of the leading service providers within their sector, and have set the standard over the years. The Group CFO is now looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the Group CFO, your role will be all encompassing, covering these key areas:
- Lead and manage a small team
- Production of all month end accounting & reporting
- Liaise within the group re: annual audit process
- Work closey with the SLT in maintaing all accounting policies and standards
- Work closely with the System development team to ensure all new systems, controls and processes are mandated within the business.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- CA/CPA qualified with proven people management experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with a sound, can-do attitude
- Able to lead from the front and have good alround accounting ability.
- Ideally exposure to support multiple different stakeholders